- No spinning. Spinning is defined as >360 degree rotation.
- Games are nominally 10 points.
- Must win by 2 points (e.g. 13 to 11 goals)
- Both sides must touch the ball (not counting incidental glancing at high ball speed) before a goal "counts".
- Ball serves should be "soft" - a light roll with a tiny drop. Not a big drop and "bang!" sound.
- Ball serves should go down the midline, a slight bias (accidental or intentional) in either direction is fine. But should not escape the center players without bouncing off the opposite sidewall first.
The list below only includes the group's shared matches.
OC Table Tennis
Vets and noobs COH2
Six Nations Championship Rugby Union Tournament Rankings